Monday, April 20, 2009

Things I love :)

It's exam time. My next exam is due another week because of elections. So, I am here. I am glad to tell you people that for a change I did well in all the exams till now. I hope to get good marks and will be thoroughly dissapointed if I don't fare well. Oh yeah!! The regular piece of shit, I know!!

It's been ages since I posted! Well, I feel nobody cares. I am not that creative. But still...When I jot down something, it's not that bad. It's worth a second look. If there are any silent admirers of my work there, I dedicate this to them. Have you seen Julie Andrews' "The Sound of Music"? There is a song in this musical...."These are the few of my favorite things". This piece is inspired from that song. I wish to add another line to the list. I love it when someone leaves a review. I've always supported healthy criticism. I don't mind being ridiculed if I've gone wrong somewhere. Now that was very rude. Yet again "my inner Bellatrix" (Thanx Sophie ;-)) wanted to come to surface and I gave her this chance. I know you people are silent admirers. I don't mind. I'm not forcing anyone to leave comments. I "know" you people read and follow this blog.

The smile of a child,
Flowers that grow wild,
A moonlit starry night,
The first ray of light,
The smell of the first rain,
The friends I gain,
A favourite song after a long time,
The melody of a wind chime,
Junk food in my favourite shop,
Seeing kids play, skip and hop,
Winning some silly contest,
Seeing the smile on Mom’s face,
Bugging someone all night,
Playing pranks all the while,
Sleeping in class and not getting caught,
When people like the gift I brought,
Laughing like all the joys are mine,
Talking till I lose track of time,
Being told that I love you,
Knowing that sorrows are few
Holding your hand and sitting just quiet,
Seeing a really beautiful sight,
Hearing that there is a holiday,
Knowing that things will go your way
Happy memories that make me smile,
All the people who are worthwhile
Someone did say it right,
Best things in life don’t cost a pie!

So....How was it? Like it? Hate it? No problem....Just tell me!! I would love it. You would indeed make my day :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy shite! How the hell do you get all that stuff in your not-so-little head? No doubt, you are in love with Ron Weasley. Only "brilliant mind" falls for him. Hermione did. Remember? You were jealous of her.
Anyways. Great piece of work. By the way, I am surprised you haven't posted anything about your favourite literary charcater and man of your dreams, Ron? Why so?

You amaze me.

Not a regular girl -- Sindhu said...

This is all I can say: You know what I want to know?

Why is it that I cannot meet a guy like Ron??

I mean, that's who I want to marry!! Ron!

So, why aren't there any guys who are like Ron? Dude, it just makes no sense!!! There should be SOMEONE...someone who at least LOOKS like Ron or even ACTS like Ron...I won't be picky by asking for both...but DUDE!!!

It's kind of sad...even my friends think so....because I'm like in love with a fictional character!! And I like really wish he was like...nonfictional!!

Man, I would be a very happy person if I could become Mrs. Ron Weasley...unfortunately, Hermione's got claim to that, doesn't she?

Damn!