Monday, November 3, 2008

I am head over heels for this guy :P

I know him for the past 2 and half years. Initially it was nothing special. We saw each other about once a fortnight- depending on how busy my academics were. Back then, he was not the type who would sweep me off my feet. He looked really boring. He wasnt matured enough. He didnt have much to offer me. The smartness in me which makes guest appearances every now and then woke up and told me, "Dont let go of him, he has potential". I listened to my inner voice. Things started brightening up. I slowly started seeing potential. He started looking more interesting. He was getting matured by the day. His expressions looked more inviting. My satisfaction index went up north. Within no time, he became important in every aspect of my life. I must admit, I got addicted to him. Like every other love story - we graduated from being strangers to acquaintances to friends to best friends - at an amazing pace!. Today, I am in complete love of him. I have to see him, the moment I come home. He gets along so well with my friends and family. Just the way - I want him to be. He amazes me with all that he can offer me and I know he has loads more to offer. He has had a great impact on my education and my career. He has helped me in every step of my life ever since I have known him. Its hard to imagine my life without him. What would I do without him?! I would be so lost and lonely. I know that I often take him for granted. So, here I express my heartfelt gratitude for all that you have done to me! Thank you very much Internet - my special friend.
I bet most of you were taking it to be a guy for whom this 17 year old has fallen!! But, the internet is my guy, boyfriend, love interest as of now!!

5 comments:

RDD said...

hehehehe !!! baagundi i love to see youe command over the language & the passionate way in which you have written :)

HandmadeByLalli said...

hey sindhu, wow! you really need to start writing books, goodness me, till the end I was expecting to find a guy's name. LOL.

Unknown said...

Honestly!! I was wondering if you had a boyfriend right under my nose :P I was initially very angree...I thpough you started hiding things from me...But thank god, it was internet!! As always I bow to your power of putting the pen in the right way on the paper!!

Animesh said...

nice one sindhu! Especially the choice of internet as the surprise factor. Very innovative.

Not a regular girl -- Sindhu said...

Thank you so much everyone!
Your comments mean so much to me :)
@ Rama Akka!!
Meeru appreciate chesaaru ga...I could not help but grin like an idiot :D

@ Lalli Akka!!
Aha...I hope to write books one day...As I always say they are my best friends :) Thanks for encouraging!!

@ Sweety!!
Tujhse kabhi kuch chupaya hai kya? Jo ab karne chaloongi...meri yeh himmat...lol!! No way babes! You know how I feel about this boyfriend buisness...I don't like the idea of hanging around with guys in such ways. I prefer books :D

@ Animesh
Ummm... Thank you. I am not sure if I know you! But it feels great to recieve this positive response. Do take time to read and comment on my other posts if possible :) Thank you so much!